Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Sorry for slow updates...

Hi all!

I reached Vijayawada yesterday night - around 850+ kms of my journey is over!

I am planning to do sightseeing here in vizag today - so generally a rest day.

Due to the poor internet center here - I could post only one blog message(2 if you include this -- check the Day 3 blog!). I've also tried uploading a few photos! All this took more than two hours, believe it or not!

I'll try adding blog entries for Day 4, 5 and 6 tonight - possibly upload photos also.

It's 2 o'clock - browsing center is closing.

Will post replies to your messages later

Thanks for your continuing interest!!!

-- Shree Kumar

1 Comments:

Blogger Srivathsa S said...

Hi Shree,

Great going maga....
As usual i forgot u'r birthday...
sorry for that...i wish u belated birthday wishes maga...
maga the quote(pain is temporary and quitting is permanent) u mentioned was ultimate maga...one more to add maga, when going gets tough, only tough gets going...
so u r a tough guy and u can keep going maga...so just continue u'r journey, but after some medication to u'r legs :-)

Vathsa

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home